| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Crikvenica in November is quite mild at 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15 °C (59 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in November is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in November is slightly wettish with occasional rain. Around 165mm (6.5in) of H2O tumbles during an average of 13 days.
- The shortest day is 9:00 long and the longest day is 10:04 long with an average length of 9:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Crikvenica November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Crikvenica, Croatia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Crikvenica: