| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Crikvenica in May is very mild at 17.5 °C (63.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- In May the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in May is hardly arid with rain occasionally. Circa 90mm (3.5in) of water tumbles during on average 12 days.
- The shortest day is 14:14 long and the longest day is 15:21 long with an average length of 14:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Crikvenica May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Crikvenica, Croatia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Crikvenica: