| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Crikvenica in March is a little cool at 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5 °C (41 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in March is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in March is dryish with rain at times. Just 82mm (3.2in) of fluid is unloaded during on average 10 days.
- The shortest day is 11:03 long and the longest day is 12:39 long with an average length of 11:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Crikvenica March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Crikvenica, Croatia
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Crikvenica: