| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Crikvenica in July is fairly hot at 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- In July the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat dry with intermittent rain. Just 73mm (2.9in) of water is unloaded during on average 8 days.
- The shortest day is 14:46 long and the longest day is 15:35 long with an average length of 15:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Crikvenica July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Crikvenica, Croatia
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Crikvenica: