| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Crikvenica in January is cool at 5.5 °C (41.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- In January the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in January is not exactly parched with rain, sleet or snow now and again. Circa 107mm (4.2in) of fluid is released during on average 11 days.
- The shortest day is 8:49 long and the longest day is 9:40 long with an average length of 9:10.
Check the distance to and compare the Crikvenica January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Crikvenica, Croatia
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Crikvenica: