| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Crikvenica in February is cool at 6.5 °C (43.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10 °C (50 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in February is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in February is hardly arid with some rain, sleet or snow. Circa 91mm (3.6in) of H2O is dumped during an average of 9 days.
- The shortest day is 9:42 long and the longest day is 11:00 long with an average length of 10:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Crikvenica February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Crikvenica, Croatia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Crikvenica: