| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Crikvenica in December is a little cool at 7.5 °C (45.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in December is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in December is far from dry with rain, sleet or snow occasionally. Some 132mm (5.2in) of water is transfered during an average of 12 days.
- The shortest day is 8:44 long and the longest day is 8:59 long with an average length of 8:48.
Check the distance to and compare the Crikvenica December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Crikvenica, Croatia
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Crikvenica: